Increase the attractiveness of your skin with Aloe Ferox Aloe Cover Blossom.
- Aloe is ideally suited for sensitive skin that is easily irritated
- Supplies an even complexion
- Serves as base for your make-up
- Protects your skin against the sun
- Apply foundation after moisturizing the skin
- Using your ring finger, gently dab a little Aloe Cover Blossom along the jaw line, cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and forehead
- Use a moist sponge to blend the colour with light strokes over the entire face to provide an even complexion
- After blending, make sure that there are no lines apparent on your nose, jaw, chin or forehead
- Your face is now ready for powdering and make-up
- Choose your colour foundation in daylight, to be sure exactly how your skin blends with the different colours.
- Test your foundation on your jaw line and not on your pulse, to ensure that the colour blends with the skin tone of your face and neck.
- The shade that “disappears” when applied to your neck is the right colour.
- You may need two colours at various times during the year – especially if you are an outdoor person.