Janssen Cosmetics 2 Phase Melafadin Concentrate is an intensive 40-day cure for the start of a skin-brightening treatment.
Active substance concentrate in 2-phase ampoules with vitamin C phosphate (powder phase) plus lipoamino acid, SORR and mulberry tree root extract (liquid phase).
- 2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 40-day course of treatment.
- The content of one ampoule is sufficient for approx. 10 days and consists of a powder and a liquid component.
- Both components are mixed prior to initial application.
- To do this, simply press the red button on the sealing cap forcefully.
- The vitamin C powder drops into the activator fluid.
- Now shake well, remove the pushbutton, and place the pipette with sealing cap onto the ampoule.
Apply as follows:
As intensive treatment: Apply approx. 1 ml. of the solution to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from