Janssen Cosmetics | Hydrating Gel Mask is a refreshing gel mask for dry, moisture-deficient skin.
With aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP), an extract of the desert plant Imperata cylindrica and sorbitol.
It is also fantastic as an after sun mask, after sport and a visit to the sauna.
- Use the gel brush to distribute a thin layer of the gel mask directly onto the face and neckline, including the eye area.
- Time required to work in: 5-20 minutes.
- Remove residues with moist mask sponges and continue to provide the skin with the usual care.
- For maximum pampering effect, allow the mask to work in over night.
Tip: Relaxation is an essential element of strength.
While the mask is working in, you should relax – another nice way of pampering yourself.
Hydrating Gel Mask+ is outstandingly suitable as a moisturizing contact gel in ultrasound applications.
• Aquaporin-stimulating peptide (ASP): Increase in the moisture content of the Stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis – the horny layer – through activation of the skin's native aquaporins (water-conducting channels in the cell membrane)
• Imperata cylindrica root extract: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata cylindrica, which is able to survive even under extremely dry conditions. Retains the skin's moisture content and ensures a quick and continuous supply of moisture
• Sorbitol: Plant-based sugar with moisturizing properties. Crucially regulates the skin's moisture content