Matte & Gloss Lipsticks
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 have a flat finish and are typically long-wearing, while gloss lipsticks have a shiny finish and are more hydrating.
When to wear 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸:
- When you want a bold, statement lip that lasts all day without smudging or fading.
- When you want to create a more dramatic look, especially for evening events or occasions.
- When you have dry or chapped lips, as matte lipstick tends to be more hydrating and can help smooth out the appearance of the lips.
- When you want to downplay other features on your face, such as when wearing heavy eye makeup.
When to wear 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸:
- When you want a more natural, effortless look that is low maintenance and easy to apply.
- When you want to add shine and dimension to your lips, especially if you have thinner or less defined lips.
- When you have a more casual or daytime event, as gloss lipstick can be more appropriate for these occasions.
- When you have well-hydrated lips, as gloss lipstick tends to be less drying than matte formulas.
Ultimately, the choice between matte and gloss lipstick comes down to personal preference and the specific look you are going for. You can experiment with both types of lipstick to see what works best for you and your individual style.
|Nanacoco Professional Lips
|NOTE Cosmétique Lipstick