Body butters have a heavier, balmier feeling than lotions.
Body butters can be applied all over, but is especially great for dry patches, like elbows, hands, legs, and feet.
Preferably be used at night when your skin goes into repair mode during sleep.
- Body Butter contains many plant-based ingredients including sweet almond oil, coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, lemon oil as well as shea butter.
- Shea butter is fat that’s been extracted from shea tree nuts. It is off-white or ivory-coloured and has a creamy consistency that is easy to spread on your skin.
- Most shea butter comes from shea trees in West Africa.
- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal ingredient for softening skin.
- Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body and especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
NB: is very rich and may cause breakouts if used excessively on facial areas.