Aloe Ferox Divine Moments is an opulent fragrance for women with a spicy oriental harmony. Its top notes are a mixture of fruit and spices that is strikingly bold. It is also a long-lasting fragrance that proclaims nothing short of sophistication and class.
- Hold Divine Moments at least 12 - 17 centimeters away from your chest/body.
- Point the nozzle in the direction of your body.
- Spray Divine Moments onto your "pulse points". "Pulse points" refer to places where blood vessels are close to the skin. Because of extra heat at these points, your fragrance will more likely be smelled, because heat rises into the air. Some of the most commonly used "pulse points" are collarbones, knees, and necklines.
- Let your "pulse point" dry without rubbing.
- Keep your clothes off until the area is dry, at least 10 minutes.
- A little Divine Moments goes a long way. It is best to put on too little, than too much.
If your skin gets too wet from the spray, you are holding the Divine Moments too closely.
Ingredients: Ethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum.