Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Bitter contains dried bitter sap and dried, powdered whole aloe leaf. Fibre rich Aloe ferox leaves contain a vast amount of nutrients and medicinal properties that support the general well-being of the body.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Helps to diminish pain
- Benefits an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps support detoxification and disinfection
- Helps maintain regular bowel movement
- Digestion friendly
- Laxative: Take ½-3 Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets-Capsules in the evening in a single dose. Use the smallest dose necessary
- Detoxify: Take ½ Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets-Capsules daily with meals
- Do not use Aloe Ferox bitters in cases of intestinal obstruction, acute inflamed intestinal disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colon inflammation), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Aloe Ferox bitters is traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on constipation, eczema, discomfort from arthritis and high blood pressure.
- It is clinically proven that the use of anthranoid laxatives (such as Aloe Ferox bitters), even in the long term, do not cause cancer (ref. Department of Medicine, Univ of Erlangen, Germany; Journal: Gut; May 2000; vol 46(5): p 651-5)
Ingredients: Aloe Ferox fibre powder, Aloe Ferox bitter powder, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Magnesium stearate.