Aloe Ferox Lip Balm Mint is an excellent moisturiser with sun protection.
Lip Balm Mint is a combination of herbs known for their beneficial effect on symptoms of various skin complaints associated with dry, chapped, sore and damaged skin as well as blisters.
Lips are very sensitive with thin skin and very few oil glands.
- Moisturises and nourishes lips
- Unfavourable for the forming of wrinkles
- Helps keep lips healthy
- Apply Lip Balm Mint regularly during the day
- Lip Balm Mint is also the perfect base for lipstick
- When experiencing unpleasant lip complaints, apply Bitter Aloe Gel and follow up with Lip Balm Mint. Repeat regularly until signs disappear.
- The virus causing fever blisters is dormant in the skin until a rise in temperature, such as exposure to the sun, makes it develop. The first signs are often an itchy feeling that changes into a blister and later forms a scab.
- Unattractive wrinkles form around the lips as smoke is drawn in. Smokers will have approximately 5 times more prominent wrinkles than non-smokers.
- Lips normally crack only when it is cold and when the lips are very dry. Help prevent lip complaints by moisturising the lips with Lip Balm Mint all year round.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Aqua and Tripotassium Citrate and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Petrolatum (Petroleum Jelly), Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polysorbate 20, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Octocrylene, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic beeswax, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol and Dicetyl Phosphate and Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide and Aqua, Stevia rebaudiana (Candyleaf) Leaf Powder.