Aloe Ferox Sweet Feet is a lotion that refreshes tired, aching feet and freshens sweaty feet.
- Promotes an analgesic effect
- Has a cooling effect on the skin
- Is advantageous for proper blood circulation
- Helps reduce excessive sweating
- Use Sweet Feet and massage tired feet with long strokes from the toes towards the ankles
- Massage every toe, move the hand firmly upwards over the bridge to the ankle
- Apply Sweet Feet to clean feet before putting on shoes
- Massage toes daily with Sweet Feet to help prevent chilblains.
- High heels can lead to foot problems like bunions, corns, and malformed toes in later life.
- Leather shoes are better because they are porous and therefore the feet sweat less.
- Foot massage improves circulation and relaxes you.
- Pinching shoes can cause bent toes, bunions, and ingrown toenails. Burning feet and knobbly big toes can also develop.
- Expose the feet to as much air as possible.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Camphor, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract and Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate and Aqua and Glycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Carbomer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Bitter Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Twig/Leaf Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Myristyltrimethylammonium Bromide, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Capsicum annuum (Pepper) Fruit Powder, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Sodium Hydroxide and Aqua.