Whole-leaf Juice Orange helps maintain general well-being and optimal vigor. The combined action of the more than 130 medicinal agents in aloe is responsible for its powerful effect.
The positive effect differs from individual to individual.
To preserve as much of the medicinal agents in the aloe, all the watery juice, fiber and green skin are retained in the manufacturing process. The total bitter-free leaf is minced, blended and jellified.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal agents, which support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, antiseptic, bactericidal, veridical, kills parasites, anti-tumor, anti cancer, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing
- Advantageous for the functioning of immune system
- Digestion friendly
- Advantageous for blood sugar levels
- Rich in fiber – helps with appetite control
- Take 25-75 ml of Whole-leaf Aloe Juice before meals or as needed
- Begin with a small amount, ±25 ml and increase dose according to your requirements
- Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Orange is a safe, herbal drink and there is no restriction on the daily intake
- Keep a careful watch on your condition if you are taking medication, as you may have to make an adjustment under supervision of your physician, especially in cases of high blood pressure and high blood-sugar
Nutritional elements: Fructose <0.5g, Glucose <0.5g, Sucrose <0.5g, Maltose <0.5g, Lactose <0.5g, Total Fat <0.10g, Saturated Fatty Acids <0.10g >1%, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids <0.10g, Total Dietary Fibre <0.50g, Sodium 29.39mg 1.5%
Ingredients: Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Aqua, Tripotassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia rebaudiana (Candyleaf) Leaf Powder, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Orange Flavour: FLA79125.